Tone, Define, Sculpt and Shape Your Body
- Moving forward, backward, side to side or in a combination of those moves requires balance and good posture.
- Dynamic actions that have functional purposes can be performed with stability and control then sped up for remarkable transformations!
- Movement patterns put certain sections of your body into action at different increments of time, if you combine this with a direction and a rotating force you can generate fast, powerful moves.
- Core activation and the way you decide to impact the ground with your foot will improve your balance and your stability.
Rejigging the movement pattern sequences can progress techniques for prescribe activities such as;
- sports adaptations and improvements,
- functional and workplace activities or,
- recreational pursuits.