Pre-workout mobilisation requires dynamic stretches to obtain sufficient ranges of motion in order to hold good exercise form!
A dynamic mobility sequence conducted before high intensity fitness training provides;
- Optimal muscle firing orders
- Body muscle symmetry forth and back, left and right
- Enhanced body muscle elasticity
- Injury prevention
- Prepares the body for loads
- Increases physical spring and quickness
- Increases ranges of motion
- Allows good exercise form to be achieved and maintained
- A “FREE” Trial Fitness Training Session with guzzFit will familiarise you with optimal dynamic mobilisation processes!